Expected agenda for November 7 meeting:
-Al Fresco HPRB determination
-Jubilee Housing BZA determination
-possible resolution on compost recycling
-possible resolution on Walter Pierce Park
-possible resolution on Ann Hughes Hargrove Park
Matters addressed at the October 3 meeting:
1. Approved minutes of September 5 meeting by a vote of 5-0-0.
2. After adopting a motion to place the issue on the agenda despite the lack of 10-day notice, approved a resolution to send a letter to the Mayor and DDOT Director urging that the process on guidelines for installation of small cell technology be slowed to allow adequate notice, review and input from the public and ANCs by a vote of 4-0-1.
3. Approved a resolution to send a letter of support for the proposed residence at 1706 Florida Ave NW to the Historic Preservation Review Board by a vote of 5-0-0.
4. Approved a resolution opposing the proposed rear addition to 2343 Ashmead Pl NW to be heard by the Historic Preservation Review Board by a vote of 4-0-1.
5. Approved a resolution in support of renaming the portion of 16th St. NW between Fuller St. NW and Euclid St. NW Jose Marti Way to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Cuban Embassy building by a vote of 5-0-0.
6. Approved a resolution requesting implementation of one-way traffic on the 1800 blocks of Kalorama Rd NW and Wyoming Ave. NW and traffic calming measures for those blocks and the 1700 and 1800 blocks of California St. NW by a vote of 5-0-0.
7. Approved a resolution of support for the Clean Energy DC proposal by a vote of 5-0-0.