January 9, 2019
Matters addressed at the December 5 meeting:
- approved November minutes by a vote of 5-0.
- voted 5 to 0 to support an application to DPR for use of Unity Park for Night of 1000 Fridas.
- voted 5 to 0 to support a Jubilee Housing application for BZA relief on their project on Kalorama Road, with a request that DDOT allow Jubilee to continue the transportation subsidy for employees that allows them to rent parking spaces.
- voted 5 to 0 to send a letter of support for the Rock N Roll Marathon on the express condition that MPD not require all cars be removed from parking spaces along Calvert Street, Adams Mill Road, and Columbia Road.
- voted 5 to 0 to authorize an appeal of a construction permit for 2910 18th Street NW.
- voted 5 to 0 to authorize an appeal of a construction permit for 2920 18th Street NW.