Wednesday, April17 at 7pm
Marie Reed Recreation Center*
2200 Champlain Street, NW
*(entrance on 18th Street to the right and down the stairs from the school entrance)
Matters addressed at the March 20 meeting:
PZT voted 3-0 to send the following items to the full ANC with recommendation:
- Resolution requesting parking changes on the 1700 block of Kalorama Rd. and portion of Ontario Rd NW with proposed amendments.
- Resolution to name a portion of Quarry Road to honor Casilda Luna with proposed amendment adding that Casilda Luna is a resident.
- Approval of roof deck addition at 2326 20th Street, conditional on owners notifying neighbors.
PZT voted 3-0 to send the following items to the full ANC without recommendation:
- Plans at 2322 19th Street NW for a new garage with dwelling unit above in a historic district.
The following item was discussed but no votes were taken:
- Capital Bikeshare locations in Adams Morgan. Is there a street in our neighborhood that could use more bikeshare docks? Email thoughts and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or to your ANC Commissioner.