Agenda for February 27:
- Discuss updates on the plans for Walter Pierce Park, including the proposal to add automated public toilets.
- Discuss Washington Gas leaks following the DC Public Service Commission’s community hearing. The hearing will provide safety information and address community concerns regarding dissemination of information on WGL natural gas leaks.
- Address request for the Mayor and Director of DPR to include funds in their budget for a plaque designating the triangle park at Kalorama and Columbia Road to be named after Ann Hughes Hargrove.
- Consider a spending authorization for a new website and streaming of ANC meetings to increase community engagement.
- Consider supporting a petition to move the Oyster-Adams school modernization closer to the present. It is currently scheduled for 2023.