Agenda for October 7 Meeting:
- ANC1C budget for FY2021
- Mary's Center virtual gala
- September meeting minutes
Actions taken at the September 2 meeting:
Consent Agenda (5-0)
- Approved August meeting minutes and a procedural motion to add items to the regular agenda.
- Agreed to send a letter of support to BZA for a project at 1833 Ontario Place including language acknowledging the concerns of an adjacent neighbor. (5-0)
- Approved invoices and a new contract for livestreaming meetings. (5-0)
- Approved a resolution in support of Initiative 81, the Entheogenic Plant and Fungus Policy Act of 2020. (5-0)
- Agreed to send a letter of support for an after-hours permit request from DCRA for work at 1919 Connecticut Ave NW from 7AM-7PM on Sunday, September 13. (5-0)
-Pepco representatives provided information about a project to replace aged underground cable and manhole covers in Adams Morgan beginning in September 2020 and lasting through January 2021.
-Kristen Barden from the Adams Morgan BID presented a proposal for a 2020 Holiday Display at BB&T Plaza.
Video recording of September 2 meeting: https://youtu.be/8eEHmBkprAA?t=740
View minutes and recordings of past meetings here.