Actions taken at November 4, 2020 meeting:
Video recording of November 4 meeting.
- Approved the Quarterly (Q4) Financial Report. (6-0)
- Approved the consent agenda which consisted of the minutes of the October 7 meeting and the FY2020 ANC 1C annual report. (6-0)
- Approved a settlement agreement with Taqueria al Lado and approved a stipulated license allowing them to start serving before protest period ends. (6-0)
- Notified the community that several off-premises liquor licensees, Harris Teeter, Argonne Market, and Streets are up for renewal of their licenses and to alert the Commissioners if anyone has any concerns about practices or activities of these businesses.
- Approved a request for zoning relief at 1630 Columbia Road NW to provide for a ground floor dining/cafe space (6-0)
- Tabled consideration of a letter of support for AMPBID proposed holiday display and temporary seating at BB&T Plaza because the letter was not needed. (6-0)
- Approved a letter of support for a Traffic Safety Assessment Questionnaire for Ontario Road NW. (6-0)
- Approved a resolution on Slow Streets (6-0)
- Approved a resolution requesting that DDOT respond to the repeated requests of Adams Morgan residents (6-0)
- Approved Traffic Safety Assessments requested by RCNA (6-0)
- Approved submitting ANC 1C comments re the Connecticut Ave deckover project in support of expanding the width of the bike lane north of Florida Avenue and narrowing the vehicle lanes (6-0)
- Approved a resolution authorizing the Chair to write a letter against a public space application at 2000 18th Street NW requesting an exception to District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (DCMR) regarding public space and fencing.
- Approved sending a letter objecting to a request for patio space by Taqueria al Lado (6-0)
- Approved a resolution in support of Rank Choice Voting (6-0)
- Approved sending a letter to the DC Department of General Services in support of Public Restroom Facility in Adams Morgan (6-0)
- Approved a Jubilee JumpStart grant application (6-0)
View minutes and recordings of past meetings here.